Stripe is an advanced payment operator that will help you to process customer payments in real-time.
A solid payment operator is essential in business. A modern interface that does not scare customers away and the ease of making payments are the main features of Stripe. Take advantage of the integration with Stripe to receive payments for one-time transactions, passes, and subscriptions. Stripe can also take care of issuing VAT invoices and receipts for your customers.
- A modern and solid payment operator used all over the world — everything you need to manage payments.
- Accept card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
- Possibility to connect additional payment methods such as Bancontact, EPS, giropay, iDEAL or Sofort.
- Low fees for European cards, only 1.4% + €0.25 per transaction.
- Complete analysis of your revenues in the Stripe dashboard: Current MRR, ARR and Churn rate always at hand.
- Easy way to handle refunds for your customers.
To enable Stripe payments in Calendesk, please go to the “Integrations” and “Account Integrations” tab.
You have two options to connect Stripe account with Calendesk:
- Create a new Stripe account – click on the “Create a Stripe account” button and go through all the instructions from Stripe. Notice, Stripe it’s a payment operator which verifies data from their customers. Please make sure all data you provide there are actual. Otherwise, you won’t be able to process payments with Calendesk.
- Use a current Stripe account – if you already have a Stripe account, you can use it with Calendesk (as long as it’s a standard account). In this case, please check “I already have a Stripe account” and paste there the Stripe account Id you will find in Stripe account details (click here to find the Id).
Create a new Stripe account
Use a current Stripe account
Copy the account Id from your Stripe account.
Paste it in the input and click the “Create a Stripe account” button. Calendesk will try to link to your account.
Once you go through Stripe and finish the process, Stripe will redirect you back to Calendesk. You should be able to see information about your current progress. If you want to fully process your payments with Stripe and Calendesk, you need to have your configuration finished.
If Calendesk shows you the current step as not finished yet, please go back to Stripe and finish the registration/verification process. Unfortunately, we can’t process payments until you verify and get accepted your Stripe account.
If you have any problems connecting your Stripe account, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using, e.g., chat or contact Stripe support.
After the successful connection, you will be able to use additional settings. For example, you can decide if you want to accept cards or other payment methods. Stripe offers many payment methods you can use with Calendesk according to your customers and the country you live in.
You can disconnect your Stripe account using the red button “Disconnect your Stripe account“. Please notice that once you disconnect your account, your customer won’t make payments for your services. Additionally, your customers will lose access to subscriptions and product stores.