This article provides all the information you need to navigate the Calendesk platform smoothly.
You can also watch a short introduction to the online booking system in the form of a video:
Calendesk booking system is divided into several modules:
1. Dashboard – Here, you will find helpful statistics and the current status of your panel configuration.
- Calendar – An extensive module that will help you manage your reservation system. Here you can display all approved bookings in a likable graphic calendar form. If you accept payments, unpaid reservations will not appear here. You can treat this place like a work schedule.
- List of bookings– Similar to the calendar, the booking list will show you all bookings in your system (including unpaid ones) in a convenient list form. Again, you can sort and filter the reservations as you wish.
- Blackout dates – If you’re going on vacation, it’s a good idea to use the “Blackout dates” feature, which will allow you to limit your availability on the calendar for customers.
3. Employees – The employees’ module helps to manage your staff. It contains 2 tabs:
- List of employees – Your employees in one place – add, delete employees, and manage their work schedules.
- Add an employee – This allows you to add a new person to your team.
4. Customers – Your customers are always at hand. The module consists of 5 tabs:
- List of customers – Your customers in one place.
- Add a customer – This allows you to add a new customer.
- Subscriptions – All your customers’ subscriptions.
- Newsletter – Capacity to send emails to newsletter subscribers.
- Notifications – Capacity to send SMS, email, and push messages to your customers.
5. Services – Simple access to all your services. The module consists of 3 tabs:
- List of services – This is a list of all your services. You can sort and group your services into categories as you like.
- Add a service – The place where you will add services.
- Add a category – The place where you add categories for services.
6. Availability schedules – Here you can create availability graphics for your employees and the services you make available in your reservation system. This way, you can quickly decide what your availability hours should be.
7. Subscriptions – The place where you create subscriptions or services’ packages for your customers. View, add, and manage subscriptions within Calendesk. You can create a space to sell subscriptions using the website builder. Just create a section and assign the appropriate button.
8. Websites– From here, you can add new templates and manage existing websites. In addition, you can edit a previously created template using the button in the “Edit” column.
9. Integrations – In this tab, you will connect integrations with the Stripe payment system, online communication (Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, WhatsApp), or external calendars (Google and Outlook). In the Integrations tab, you can connect the invoicing system InvoiceOcean and get access to the API. Another application you can connect in the Integrations tab is Zapier which will let you connect several thousand applications to the Calendesk platform giving you new possibilities.
10. Add-ons – In this tab, you will find additional options that will allow you to expand your system, such as a website or mobile app:
- Files – This is where you can manage your images, which you will use, for example, when creating a website, or mobile app.
- Store – Products you want to offer as add-on options to book your services. A simple way to increase sales.
- Mobile app – The place where you will create your mobile app and publish it.
11. Settings – A place to customize the platform for your business:
- Platform – Here, you will set your customers’ language, time zone, and currency.
- Notifications – Manage notifications’ settings. For example, you can specify your notifications to your customers and company/employees.
- Edit notifications – Customize the content of notifications to suit you. Set different content for email, SMS, or push notifications.
- Labels, groups, and resources:
- Labels describe the characteristics of a customer visit. Multiple labels can mark each visit.
- Groups help manage customers. You can assign each customer to several groups.
- Resources specify the rooms or facilities needed to perform the service, e.g., chair, room, massage table, etc., by assigning resources to a service, you eliminate the risk of a problem arising from a lack of equipment to serve a customer.
12. Profile – Customize your account settings and your company’s public profile:
- Your profile – In this tab, you can set up your name and email and turn on the ability to change your account password.
- Your packages – Here, you will buy additional packages such as “Custom SMS Sender Name” or “Contact Expert”.
- Plans – See what we offer in higher plans. In this tab, you will find a description of the different plans’ functionalities and prices.
- Sign out – Log out of the system.