You may be asked to verify your domain if you use Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads.
Here is a short guide on how to verify your domain on Facebook:
- Go to Facebook Business Manager and add a new domain using this link: https://business.facebook.com/settings/owned-domains
- Click “Create a new domain” to add a new domain.
- Enter the full domain address you want to verify.
- Facebook will generate a piece of code that you need to paste in the website builder in Calendesk under the “General” tab.
- Paste the code in the Custom Scripts section.
- Publish the changes in the website builder by clicking “Publish“.
- After publishing, click “Verify domain” on the Facebook page.
- If Facebook displays an error during verification, make sure the changes have been published. You can also check the page code using the Inspect function (right-click on the website).