This article will cover how to add custom scripts like Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Livechat, etc., to Calendesk.
We offer two ways to add custom scripts:
- Calendesk allows you to paste any HTML/JS/CSS code using Calendesk Website Builder (in the General tab)
- Calendesk allows you to paste Google Tag Id to connect your website with Google Tag Manager. Using Google Tag Manager, you can manage all your scripts outside of Calendesk.
How to add custom scripts?
- Open your website/calendar using Calendesk Website Builder.
- Go to the “General” tab in the website builder, scroll to the bottom and search for the “Custom scripts” field. Next, paste your Google Analytics code and publish the changes.
What is Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager is a free system that allows you to manage and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on your website or calendar without modifying code. For example, would you like to track the number of visitors using Google Analytics? Would you like to add a chat feature to your website? You can do this without hiring a programmer by using Google Tag Manager. First, create an account in Google Tag Manager, copy your container ID, and paste it in the “General” tab of the Calendesk website editor.
- Control of all website add-ons or tags in one place.
- No programmer is necessary to edit your Calendesk website or calendar code.
- Easy integration using copy-paste rules.
- You can find various tag templates in the Google Tag Manager dashboard.
How to use Google Tag Manager with Calendesk?
- Go to Google Tag Manager, open your container and copy the container Id.
- Paste your public container Id to the Google Tag Manager – container Id field in Calendesk Website Builder in the General tab.
- Publish the changes.