Add an employee is the place where you can add an employee to your employee database. Use the “add employee” button to enter data such as:
- first name,
- last name,
- contact number:
- Before you can type a contact number, you must select the area code from the list.
- employee working hours:
- In this section, you can assign the employee the days of the week on which he/she will work and the hours from the beginning to the end of the shift. The working hours of the employee will have an impact on the availability of the employee in the booking system on the website and mobile application.
Here you can give the employee the opportunity to log in to the Calendesk panel and assign:
- Employee permissions:
- The employee can log into the system, has a full view of the calendar, can add, edit and arrange meetings for all customers.
- Manager permissions:
- The manager has employee permissions plus can manage employees, services, categories, the website and the mobile app.
- Administrator permissions:
- The administrator has full permissions to all functions on the website.
In this section, you can assign the color that will be used in the employee’s booking calendar. This is a very useful feature! If you remember which colors are assigned to your employees, you will see without loading which employee is busy and who is still waiting for a booking.
When you select the first check box indicated in the photo below, the employee data that will be entered on the form will be visible on your website and mobile application.
This information refers to the following data:
- name of the position,
- employee description,
- links to social media profiles,
- image/photo of the employee.
When you select the second check box, you decide to send a link to the employee to generate a password.