Streamline your work with external integrations
By integrating Calendesk with external tools, you can improve your workflow and increase its efficiency.
Automate your busywork
Do what you do best, let Calendesk's appointment scheduling software do the rest.
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service that you can use to virtually meet with your customers - either on video, only on audio, or both.
By linking your Calendesk and Zoom accounts together, you can easily and automatically create videoconferences with your customers. You can set your service location in Calendesk to Zoom to automatically create a meeting link for customers when they book your service. Calendesk creates and sends links to you and your customers immediately after booking. It will save you time by eliminating the need to manually send Zoom meeting details to your clients.
- Instantly generate Zoom meeting links after booking.
- Get rid of the need to remember and set up video conferencing details for each appointment.
- Updates of meeting details for all your bookings in real-time when rescheduling or canceling.
Google integrations — Google Calendar + Google Meet
Google Calendar is an advanced calendar from Google. Schedule meetings and events, and get reminders about upcoming events. Google Meet is a real-time meetings system. Through your browser, you can share videos, desktops, and presentations with your teammates and customers.
You can access your bookings in your personal calendar. Receive information about your new bookings or updates to your bookings directly into your Google Calendar by connecting Calendesk to your Google account. Create a unique meeting link for your service location in Calendesk by setting it to Google Meet when customers book your service. You and your customers will receive links from Calendesk right after a booking has been made.
- Keep track of your reservations in Google Calendar.
- Automatic booking synchronization with Google Calendar.
- Your booking details will update in real-time when you reschedule or cancel.
- Save time on manually transferring reservations to Google Calendar and forget about creating links to meetings manually.
Microsoft Integrations — Outlook, Teams and Skype
Outlook is an advanced calendar from Microsoft. Schedule meetings and events, and get reminders about upcoming events. Get advantage of additional integrations with Microsoft Teams and Skype to automatically create video conferencing links for your customers.
You can access your bookings in your personal calendar. Receive information about your new bookings or updates to your bookings directly into your Outlook by connecting Calendesk to your Microsoft account.
- Keep track of your reservations in Outlook.
- Keep track of your reservations in Outlook.
- Automatically create links to online meetings on Teams or Skype.
- Save time on manually transferring reservations to Outlook and forget about creating links to meetings manually.
With WhatsApp, you'll get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free, available on phones all over the world.
Video chat solution is the best way to engage customers via face-to-face conversation and strengthen trust. After creating a booking in Calendesk, you and your customer will receive WhatsApp links that help you both connect quickly.
- A convenient way to make online consultations.
- Create meeting links automatically for your customers.
- Save time on sending information manually.
Accept customer payments in real-time with Stripe, an advanced payment operator.
In today's business world, having a reliable payment operator is essential. Stripe offers a user-friendly interface and easy payment processing for one-time transactions, passes, and subscriptions. With Stripe, you can also provide VAT invoices and receipts to your customers.
- A modern and reliable payment operator used worldwide - everything you need to manage payments.
- Accept card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
- Connect additional payment methods such as Bancontact, EPS, giropay, iDEAL, or Sofort.
- Low fees for European cards - only 1.5% + €0.25 per transaction.
- Complete revenue analysis in the Stripe dashboard: current MRR, ARR, and Churn rate.
- Easy way to handle refunds for your customers.
Simplify invoicing with InvoiceOcean, a online invoicing software.
With InvoiceOcean and Calendesk, you can accept customer payments and create VAT invoices. Say goodbye to manual work. With InvoiceOcean, you'll save time when it comes to invoicing. It's easy to integrate with Calendesk. Please use the API key you will find on your InvoiceOcean dashboard. Decide which services or products require a VAT invoice once payment has been collected. InvoiceOcean will receive all the necessary payment data from Calendesk. Once payment is collected, a VAT invoice will be sent to your customers.
- Save time with automated VAT invoice issuance.
- Your VAT invoice template complies with current regulations.
- Issue documents in German, English, Czech, Italian, Spanish, and French as well as bilingual invoices.
- Issue invoices in all currencies of the world.
Google Tag Manager
Manage all of your website tags in one place.
Google Tag Manager is a free system that allows you to manage and deploy marketing tags (snippets of code or tracking pixels) on your website or calendar without modifying code. For example, would you like to track the number of visitors using Google Analytics? Would you like to add a chat feature to your website? You can do this without hiring a programmer by using Google Tag Manager. Create an account in Google Tag Manager, copy your container ID, and paste it in the "General" tab of the Calendesk website editor.
- Control all website add-ons or tags in one place.
- No programming knowledge necessary to edit your Calendesk website or calendar code.
- Easy integration using copy-paste rules.
- Access various tag templates in the Google Tag Manager dashboard.
Automate monotonous tasks between two or more apps with Zapier - no coding necessary.
Integrate your Calendesk app and automate workflows. Exchange data between seemingly unrelated applications. Transform booking details from Calendesk to other applications and perform actions there. Over 5,000 integrations are available through Zapier. Through our integration, Calendesk event details and booking information can be used in other applications. Would you like to receive a Slack message whenever someone books a meeting with you? Do you have a newsletter on an external platform, such as MailChimp, and would like to launch a marketing campaign for a new customer? How about adding a record to Google Sheets with a new booking? Zapier makes it easy.
- Connect over 5,000 applications and correlate them with each other.
- Simple interface for non-technical people.
- No need to involve developers - do it all yourself.
Calendesk gives you complete control over how to use it.
Calendesk's RESTful API allows you to freely exchange data and use it to read and write Calendesk data. Import booking details into your CRM system or add hundreds of customers at once. Designed for technical people who know how to connect to these types of systems, the Calendesk API integration allows you to build custom solutions tailored to your business.
- Access Calendesk data using REST methods.
- Use the Calendesk API for custom solutions.
- It is possible to use Calendesk and its features without logging into the user interface.
Get in the club of satisfied customers thanks to online appointment scheduling
Handling bookings with the Calendesk consultation booking system is extremely simple and pleasant. And the good news here - it takes only a few minutes.
No credit card required・No commitment