They are some general settings in Calendesk you may want to customize.
- Time zone.
- Area phone code.
- Booking reminder time.
- Address of the website that will be displayed after payment.
Changing the language of your account affects many places in Calendesk.
- We will present Calendesk Admin Panel in the new language.
- We will present the website builder in the new language.
- All static elements of your website / mobile app will change the language. However, Calendesk will not change places you have already edited.
- If you haven’t edited your notifications, we will send them in the new language.
- The default language of payment documents you receive from Calendesk.
Changing the language will not affect:
- Tour current Terms and Conditions.
- Names, descriptions of your services.
- Names, descriptions of your employees.
- Email, SMS, and push notifications that you personalized.
- The content you personalized in your mobile app or website.
Please notice, if you would like to change the language only of your website, you can do it in the Website builder in the “General” tab (learn more: Website – personalization).
Changing the timezone will not update your employees/services availability as they are created in the default timezone.
Changing currency will affect all your customers, website and mobile app. We always present prices in the default currency. One customer can only have one currency attached. If your customers already have active subscriptions or have made any payments to you, we don’t recommend changing your default currency. It will not update the currency on active subscriptions. You will need to cancel all subscriptions and ask your customers to subscribe again. Please read more about it here: How to change the currency in Calendesk?
You can here decide where you want to redirect your customers to after booking payments. You can leave it empty and use the standard settings.
Hide/show configuration process
This button hides or shows the configuration steps in Dashboard.