Here you will customize elements such as:
- the language in which the information is displayed in the administrator panel,
- the time zone,
- the currency you use for your business.
Language is an important part of the panel configuration because it determines whether the customers who are your target audience will be informed about the services you offer in an appropriate way. If you change the language in the panel, after you set up your account, you must be aware that some data on your website and your mobile application will remain unchanged. The language originally set, will not change such places as:
- the automatically generated Terms and Conditions,
- the display names of your services,
- the display names of your employees,
- email, SMS, and push notifications that you personalized,
- the texts you have set in the mobile app and on the website.
However, the following will change:
- the default language for displaying information in the pane,
- email, SMS, push notifications sent by default via Calendesk,
- fixed elements of the website and mobile application (e.g. login, register).
For more information on notifications, see the article “Settings – labels, groups, resources”.
If you change the language of the Calendesk platform and you are using the Stripe payment system, will receive information from us about the language change, and this may affect the language of your invoicing. We also will issue you an invoice in the language you choose as the default in the panel.
This element affects the local time in which our system sends SMS and email notifications to your customers and employees. If you set a different time zone than the one in your country, our system will work according to the time zone you set by ignoring the time zone in which you are in.
Currency is relevant for the value of the services you offer and the value of the settlements on the Stripe platform.
For more information on payments, see the article “Add-ons – Stripe payments”