List of employees
The list of employees is the section that will display all the employees that you add in the Calendesk portal admin panel. This section shows individual information:
- first name,
- last name,
- title/name of the position,
- email address,
- contact number.
Editing an employee profile
Clicking on a record with the employee will go to their profile.
1. The “search” window allows you to easily search the entire list to find the employee to whom the search information is assigned.
2. Next to each employee you will find a place for selecting it (a so-called check box), after checking, at the bottom of the table you will find an additional menu, hidden under the three dots. The menu has several additional and useful actions, such as:
- Blocking employees:
- Blocking an employee is an option that causes an employee who is added in the admin panel not to appear in your booking system – on the website but is still an employee entered in the system – they are not deleted, so all their data remains stored on your platform. This is a useful option when an employee for some reason cannot accept clients/work (vacation, sick leave).
- Blocking an employee will not delete reserved visits with that employee, but will prevent customers from booking new visits with that person.
- Unblocking employees:
- When an employee is unblocked, he/she will appear in the booking system, which means that customers will be able to reserve a service with that employee again.
- Removing employees:
- It is only possible to remove an employee if this employee has no reservations scheduled. To effectively remove an employee, you must delete, cancel or assign all scheduled customer visits to this employee.
- Removing the selected employee will delete all data from the administrator panel.
For more information on employees, see the article:
- “Employees – adding employees”
- “Employees – calendar”