The dashboard is where you will find information about the current progress in your system configuration. The configuration is divided into several steps:
- supplementing your company’s data,
- adding employees,
- adding services,
- creating a website,
- creating a mobile application,
- connecting Stripe payments.
Each of these steps is of course optional, but it is worth completing the data according to the instructions, so you’ll become fully familiar with the Calendesk system.
For example, if you do not specify your services or add employees, it will not be visible on your website or mobile application later, so it is worth taking steps one by one.
There are also some useful statistics on the dashboard:
- the current number of customers,
- number of bookings for today,
- the number of bookings for a given week (Monday to Sunday),
- the number of new customers by month,
- the number of reservations divided into months,
- the number of newsletter subscriptions.