The customer record is viewed when a specific customer is selected from the list of customers in the “Customers” tab. Thanks to the tabs shown in the photo above, you can easily navigate between key customer information:
- the customer’s data,
- booking history,
- payment information.
Add a booking
The second tab allows you to add, view, and modify customer bookings. If you want to add a new reservation, select the “Add booking” function button. When you select this button, you will see the form that you need to complete the booking information and then confirm by pressing the “Save” button (see photo below).
In addition to adding a new booking, here you can also:
- edit previously made bookings by clicking on the record you want,
- duplicate selected reservations,
- with this option, you do not have to manually rewrite all the booking data, the system duplicates the entire record,
- delete a given booking,
- this step removes the booking from the calendar,
- cancel a booking,
- this step cancels the booking, while the booking is still available in the calendar but with the changed status.
For more customer information, see articles: “Customer information – Payments” and “Customer information – customer data”