This article provides all the information you need to navigate the Calendesk platform smoothly.
Calendesk is divided into several modules:
1. Dashboard – here you will find useful insights and the current configuration status of your panel.
2. Employees – the employee module is used to manage your crew. It contains 3 tabs:
- list of employees – your employees in one place,
- add an employee – allows you to add a new person to your team,
- calendar – a comprehensive module that helps you manage your booking system. Here you can view all your approved reservations in a nice graphic calendar form. If you are using payments, unpaid reservations will not appear here. You can treat this place like a work schedule.
3. Customers – your customers are always at hand. The module is divided into 5 tabs:
- list of customers – your customers in one place,
- add a customer – allows you to add a new customer,
- bookings – a list of all customer bookings in one place. Here you will find all booking (paid and unpaid),
- newsletter – the ability to send e-mails to newsletter subscribers,
- notifications – the ability to send SMS, email, and push messages to subscribers.
4. Services – easily access all of your services. The module is divided into 3 tabs:
- list of services – list of all services, you can freely sort and group services into categories,
- add a service – the place where you add your service,
- add a category —the place where you add a new category for services.
5. Add-ons – here you will find additional options to help you expand your system, such as a website or mobile application:
- store – the place where you activate or deactivate additional modules,
- website – the place where you create and publish your website,
- mobile app – the place where you create and publish your mobile app,
- Stripe payments – an add-in that allows you to set up online payments.
6. Files – here you can manage your photos that you will use, for example, when creating a website or adding an employee.
7. Settings – the place to customize the platform to your business:
- platform – here you set the language, time zone and currency for your customers,
- notifications – decide when and to whom notifications about visits should be sent. You can specify which type of notification will be sent to your customers as well as your company/employees.
- labels, groups, resources:
- The labels describe characteristics specific to the customer visit. Each visit can be marked by multiple labels.
- Groups are helpful in managing customers. Each customer can be assigned to several groups.
- The resources determine the rooms or equipment needed to perform the service. For example, a chair, room, massage table, etc. By assigning resources to a given service, you eliminate the risk of lack of equipment needed to serve the customer.
8. Profile – customize your account settings and your company’s public profile:
- your profile – your first and last name, email, the possibility to change the password for your account and linking of Google Calendar to the Calendesk platform,
- your company – your company’s public profile, here you will set your company name, its public address, telephone number, working hours, here you will also generate the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies for your customers (linked to the website and mobile application),
- accounts and payments – this is the place for settlements with Calendesk. Here you will find VAT invoices and your payment history in Calendesk,
- plans – see what we are offering in higher plans. A description of the functionality of the different plans, including prices,
- logout – log out of the system.