In this article, you will learn all about adding and editing files – the images you add to enhance the aesthetic value of your website and mobile applications.
1. You can add files in several ways. If you want, you can open the “Files” section and then click the “select from disk” link. Calendesk will immediately open a window that allows you to add files previously saved on your computer.
2. Another way to add pictures is to add a picture directly from the section that it relates to. If you are in the process of adding employees, go to the section “Employees”, check the box “The employee will accept online bookings and will be visible on the website and mobile application” and select the “Select photo” function button.
3. You can add files by connecting our platform to the Unsplash library. Thanks to the search engine found in the “Files” section, you can download photos directly to the Calendesk platform without having to download them to your PC at the time.
1. When you select this function button, you will go to the window where you need to select the image that matches the given employee. The images can be slightly modified using the tool built into the Calendesk platform. Here you can:
- 1. edit the name of the image,
- 2. enlarge the image for viewing,
- 3. edit (trim) the image,
- 4. delete the selected image.
2. Edit – cropping images adjusts the size of the images to center the elements of the image you want to see.
3. The circled areas in the image above show you what you can do with the images you are editing. Cropping images is very helpful when, for example, you want to adjust the image so that the face is fully visible, in place of the employee’s profile picture. Our application works in such a way that it centers the image to show a smaller image in the profile picture. Your task is to make sure that the application centers the correct area.
4. If you want to, you can rotate the photo 90 degrees clockwise or counter-clockwise as many times as you want, and you can flip the picture on the X-axis (from right to left) or Y-axis (from top to bottom).
Remember that adding images is a delicate matter, among other things because of copyright, so only download images that come from stores and places that provide images, within the license given to the platform.